Customer Issue: Mr. Davidson had been working on moving things around in his garage, and accidentally bumped one of his garage door sensors in the process.
Our Solution: We performed some testing and determined that Mr. Davidson’s garage door sensors were indeed out of alignment. Our experts then used careful measurements across the doorframe to adjust each sensor until they were completely lined up again. We then completed further tests to confirm that they were functioning and would keep anyone near the door safe.
Customer Issue: The customer kept track of the dates on her extension springs, and wanted them replaced when they got too worn.
Our Solution: Garage door locked in place and springs relaxed, our team got the system at ease before loosening the caps and carefully releasing the last of the pressure. They removed the springs, cleaned the extension cables, and put in the new pair and recapped them.
Door Panel Repair
Customer Issue: Needed replacement of a broken door panel.
Our Solution: Our team measured Mr. Ross’s old door panel and replaced it with an identical one ordered from the manufacturer. He was pleased with the results and complimented our technician for the excellent work.
Customer Issue: Door got off track.
Our Solution: Our team found that the door itself was not damaged but a couple of rollers came off track due to some serious dents. We replaced the track in question with a new one appropriate to the size and weight of the door.
Customer Issue: Wanted a new opener.
Our Solution: Our team inspected the customer's old chain-drive unit and based on the size of his garage and his specific requests we suggested the Chamberlain WD962KEV belt-drive opener, which is WiFi compatible and has many safety features. He agreed, so we removed the old unit and installed the new opener for him.
Customer Issue: Opener doesn't work.
Our Solution: After examining the customer's LiftMaster 8355W 1/2 HP belt driver opener, we discovered that the motor gear was at fault. It completely wore out, so we replaced it with a new one and then tested the opener a few times to make sure there were no further issues.